sábado, 31 de janeiro de 2009

No Renée Soundtrack

Please Be Patient With Me-Wilco
Memories Of You-Ryan Adams
Sludgefeast-Dinosaur Jr
I want to go home-Ryan Adams
Hate It Here-Wilco
I'm the man who loves you-Wilco
September Gurls-Big Star
Jesus, etc.-Wilco
Molly's Lips-The Vaselines
Wish You Were Here-Ryan Adams
wilco - say you miss me-Wilco
I Hope Tomorrow Is Like Today-Guster
Thirteen-Big Star
Say Yes live-Elliott Smith
Favorite Thing-Replacements
Like a Friend-Pulp
Let's Spend The Night Together-The Rolling Stones
You're In My Heart-Rod Stewart
I Better Be Quiet Now-Elliott Smith
long, long, long-beatles
Till I Hear It From You-Gin Blossoms
Give Back the Key to My Heart-Uncle Tupelo
Wishlist-Pearl Jam
Michelle-beatles
son of a gun-The Vaselines
The Long Cut-Uncle Tupelo
To Be the One-Ryan Adams
Nobody Girl-Ryan Adams
Amy-Ryan Adams
I'd go the whole wide world-The Monkees
Light Years-Pearl Jam
I am trying to break your heart-Wilco
Please Do Not Let Me Go-Ryan Adams
The Thanks I Get-Wilco
untitled-Rebecca Schiffman
Square One-Tom Petty
Merry Go Round-Replacements
About A Girl-Nirvana
Achin' To Be-Replacements
Sad-Pearl Jam
U-Pearl Jam
Sadly Beautiful-Replacements

Um comentário:

Jorniilista disse...

BADLY DRAWN BOY-LAST DANCE, ENTRO PRA LISTA PRA CARALHO